TV exposés about eating disorders usually piss me off.
Because they always use examples of people who weren’t even that extreme and everyone claims that it was a horrible worst case thing or whatever, and then they went to hospital, got help and it was all great, butterflies and rainbows -
when I know people who were close to death and didn’t even get help, because there was no-one to help, and they got through it on their own, with no-one even knowing about it until well afterwards.
And I know any level of eating disorder is terrible, but glorifying the recovery of a minor case while not mentioning any others just makes me mad.
- heyitsandii likes this
- sweaterflavoredweather reblogged this from thegreenguitar
- mary-poole reblogged this from petewentz-
- fall-outboy likes this
- beckettinga reblogged this from petewentz-
- newtonabbotdemos reblogged this from thegreenguitar
- ill-never-be likes this
- petewentz- reblogged this from thegreenguitar and added:
- thegreenguitar reblogged this from petewentz- and added:
- mausoleumdoorr likes this
- toetrohman likes this
- patrickvau9hn reblogged this from thegreenguitar
- thegreenguitar posted this